The contest is subject to the Terms and Conditions which are viewable on the website
- Earn points by picking winners each round of the March Madness Tournament. Picks for each game will become available shortly after the teams and odds are determined.
- Picks for each game will lock at the scheduled tip off time. If a pick is not made by the scheduled tip off time, the favorite team will automatically be selected.
- Underdogs are worth higher point values. The bigger the underdog in the matchup, the more points you can earn. Point values for each pick will be displayed next to the team name on the Picks Page.
- Contest begins with the Round of 64.
- If a game is cancelled and 1 team advances (due to COVID or some other unforeseen reason), the team that advances will be given the win for scoring purposes in the pool.
Example matchup scoring
Correctly predicting UCLA to win will earn you 5 points, whereas correctly predicting the underdog USC to win will earn you 6 points.
- Picking a losing team is always worth 0 points.
- Point values will increase each round after the second round. The 2nd round “favorites” will be worth 3 points, 3rd round 5 points, 4th round 8 points, 5th round 12 points, 6th round 17 points, and 7th round 23 points. The underdog point values will be a multiplier of the "favorite" team points based on the spread of the game. No pick can be worth more than 30 points.
- Contestants with the best overall scores at the end of the March Madness Tournament win prizes selected by the sponsor company.
- Bonus Points will be added to your total score.
- Earn Bonus Points by selecting the "Get Bonus Points" buttons and completing the actions
- Each Bonus Points action must be completed within the time period indicated on the countdown clock.
- If you do not complete Bonus Point Actions before the timer runs out, you lose the opportunity to earn those points.
- If there is not a “Bonus Points” column on the leaderboard, this means Bonus Points are not available for your contest.
Tie-Breakers (in order)
- Closest prediction of the combined score of the championship game. If you do not submit a tie-breaker, we will generate a random number for you at the end of the game.
- First Contestant to join the contest.
Registrants must be a current employee of a company that has an existing business account with
‘good standings’ throughout the challenge.
No competitive business to 3E or their employees are allowed to register.
No manufacturers or their employees are allowed to register.